“Friends, Children, Jesus Freaks, lend me your mugs…and I will fill them with Hot Chocolate” – John 7:37-38
Why hello there…I have an offer that you can’t resist: A bible study that is early in the morning and with a bunch of creepy people! Oops, did I just say that out loud. No, but seriously, we have hot chocolate so…you should totally come.
- Male (um…yeah)
- Mug for Hot Chocolate (We have extras!)
- Fur Bomber Hat (just kidding, but it would be nice)
- Bible (Kinda important, I guess)
- Alarm Clock (to wake up before 7:30am)
- Good Attitute (people will like you better)
There are only 3 tuesdays left in the semester: NOV 30th, DEC 7th, and DEC 14th. 3 chances to be filled with Hot Chocolate. 3 chances to be filled with knowledge of Jesus. 3 chances to hang out with cool people. come. Come! COME!!!!!!
7:30am every Tuesday…meet in the lobby of South Hall…see you there.