Spring Break starts this Friday and we are ALL excited for the break, even if it doesn’t feel like Spring.
How are you planning to spend your week off?
Some are headed to Ohio to engage in God’s ministry to college students at Kent State and Toledo.
Even if you aren’t going on a “missions trip,” you can still use your time to join God in what He is doing all over the country.
Going on a family vacation? Take some time to serve your family members. Here are a few suggestions:
- clamp down on nagging or fighting with your siblings
- Make a point to say, “thank you,” and “I love you.”
- Serve your family in a unique way (post ideas below)
Headed home for some much needed rest? Don’t forget to recharge spiritually and engage in your relationship with God:
- Go to a midweek Bible study or prayer meeting at your local church
- Get together with old friends and share how God is growing you this year.
- Find someone in your hometown that God has led you to pray for. Share the gospel with that person over coffee.
Sticking around campus? We are sorry, but make the most of your time…
- Go on a prayer walk around campus
- Make a new friend with someone else who is still on campus. Invite them to a local church or do a small Bible study with him/her.
You don’t have to go on a trip to share how God is working in your life. You might just be a part of God’s work in someone else’s life, just by being available, wherever you are!
God bless, and enjoy your break!