Hey friends, we are so excited for the semester to start. We want to be here to encourage and challenge you in your life and faith every step of the way. Here’s what we have planned to do that:
BCM’s FRESHMEN WELCOME BBQ. 6pm at Kendrick Park
- We would like to welcome any local incoming freshman a little early this year. If you are a recent high-school graduate who will be attending Sheridan College this fall, please join us for free food!.
- Youth Pastors/Leaders and parents: Your participation at this event would be much appreciated. We invite you to attend with your graduated seniors.
- Please RSVP on our facebook page event here.
August 24, Saturday:SHERIDAN COLLEGE FRESHMEN MOVE-IN DAY. 10am at Sheridan College
- Mini-Fridges aren’t as small as they seem. That’s why BCM is here to help with Move-in day. We consider it more than just helping families and students haul their stuff to a dorm. It is connecting with and encouraging you from the get-go of your college career.CONCERT FOR K-LIFE LAUNCH. 7-9pm at the YMCA
- After you get settled in your dorm, head over to this FREE concert, sponsored by our ministry friends from K-LIFE.
August 25, Sunday:
FIRST SUNDAY IN SHERIDAN:
- Try out a local church!
STORY DAYS WORSHIP SERVICE IN THE PARK: 11am-noon, Story, WY
- Check out this exceptional event in the nearby mountain-town of Story, Wyoming. Its the end to an awesome weekend of festivities called Story Days. Plus, there’s a free POT LUCK to follow. (Sponsored by Story Community Church).
- Contact Becky Rosty for directions or a ride: 307-259-1316
August 27, Tuesday:
SHERIDAN COLLEGE FIRST DAY OF CLASSES: good luck!
September 4, Wednesday:SHERIDAN COLLEGE CLUB FAIR
- Stop by and visit the BCM booth. It’s the perfect time to meet new people, sign up for great events, and grab some info about this ministry.
- We will be passing out “Welcome Back Care Packs” at this time, so don’t miss out!
September 5, Thursday:FIRST BCM MEETING/ WELCOME BACK PARTY (hopefully)
- We hope to have our first meeting on this Thursday
- Time and location TBA.
September 8, Sunday:
K-LIFE BBQ PARTY, Grace Anglican Church, 12pm-2pm
- Grab your swimwear (no bikinis please), and get ready for a grill. Our ministry friends, Klife (a ministry dedicated to serving Jr. High and High school students in Sheridan), are gearing up for the school year.
- K-life welcomes any college student to this event. They will be talking about what’s going on this semester and ways to get involved in K-Life’s ministry.
September 25, Wednesday:
SEE YOU AT THE POLE, Flag poles at Sheridan College, 7am
- Join other students in prayer as we seek God’s will for our life, our campus, and our nation.
September 27-29, Friday-Sunday:
BCM FALL RETREAT, Story WY
- Join us for a relaxing time in the Big Horn Mountains. Story, WY is a MUST location to visit during your time at Sheridan College. Allow us to introduce you at an extremely low cost.
- Home-cooked meals, smore’s and songs around a fire-pit, encouraging messages from God’s Word, a bit of hiking and hot-tubing… what better way to spend your weekend after a month of the college routine?
October 4, Friday:
BCM PROGRESSIVE DINNER, 5:30pm, leaving from Sheridan College main campus
- Explore Sheridan and taste some excellent home-cookin’ during this local expedition.
- Each church will provide a tour, a chance to meet the amazing people who attend there, and an overwhelmingly delicious dinner course.
- Come hungry for a 4 course meal and lots of new friends!
Check out the “Calendar” page for more events coming this year!